Avro, Brownsfield Mill, Manchester
Brownsfield Mill is an early nineteenth century Grade II* Listed room and power mill, constructed between 1825 and 1831. The site is located to the North East of the Piccadilly Basin, near to Manchester City Centre. The buildings housed the Avro, A.V. Roe and Company aviation factory in the early twentieth century.
The proposed works include the redevelopment of the site to provide high quality residential accommodation in the form of 31 apartments, along with the creation of private and communal gardens and a number of parking spaces.
Back to Scheme Profiles
- Scheme: Avro, Brownsfield Mill
- Location: Binns Place, Manchester
- Description: 31 Apartments
- Construction Value: £5m
- Client: Urban Splash Construct
- Broadfield Roles: Quantity Surveyor & Bills of Quantities